I have worked on the following projects.
Release Date: 08 Oct 2012 ~ 21 Jul 2013
This is our second game project called Lemegeton produced by Lantansia.That was really painful for me because of limited development resources and large-scale content.So we took a long time to developing the project from December 2011 to April 2013.(Unfinished project)
We thought the project would be large-scale content,so Lemegeton has been split into four episodes to release.However,since Lemegeton episode II has been released and got poor results in mobile game market, finally we decided to terminate the project development.
Although the project failed,i've got a lot of experience in Lemegeton and really enjoyed the process.
● AMNC︱Programmer & Game Design (Programming, Game Doc & Flowchart)
● SWW︱Game Artist & Game Design (Character Design, 3D Modeling, Game Doc & Story)
● LAMZA︱Game Artist (UI, 3D Modeling, Website Design, Japanese Tranlatetion)
● LEO︱Game Artist (3D Modeling)
COPYRIGHT © 2013 by Lantansia. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Release Date: 19 Sep 2011
I got invited to join an indie game development team called Lantansia on 2011 from co-workers in my previous job.I had the pleasure to join the team and work closely together to create interesting games for all of the players.
We just spent two months to complete a side-srolling shooting game called Enborn-X for gathering any data and gaining more development experience.I thought Enborn-X is a great way to kill time while waiting for whatever and it may bring back old school style arcade game for some kind of player.
This game main selling points are "Endless" and "Reborn"...so we call it"Enborn-X"
● AMNC︱Programmer & Game Design (Programming)
● SWW︱Game Artist & Game Design (Character & BG Design)
● LAMZA︱Game Artist (Logo, Title Page, Website Design, Japanese Tranlatetion)
● LEO︱Game Artist (Boss Design)
COPYRIGHT © 2011 by Lantansia. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Release Date: 11 May 2011
Pretty Fashion - Dress Up Now!!!
This is my first time making a mobile game for IOS since the first generation iPhone was released.I had the pleasure to work with team members at pick technology limited and let me have the freedom to create Pretty Fashion for all of the players.
Unfortunately, Pretty Fashion failed to break into mobile game market due to limited development resources(I thought),but i am still very satisfied with the progress and this product.
I hope that Pretty Fashion still have a chance for future development.
● KEN CHAN︱CEO & Programmer (Programming)
● LAMZA︱Game Artist & Game Design (Character Design, UI, Art Assets, Game Doc & Flowchart)
● MOSES︱Programmer (Programming)
● Traven︱Composer (BGM, SFX)
COPYRIGHT © 2011 by PICK TECHNOLOGY LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.